Uninstall SpeedMaxPc PC Optimizer – How To Remove SpeedMaxPc Rogue Software And Third Party Malware (Scareware)
What is SpeedMaxPc PC Optimizer Software (Speedmaxpc.com)?
SpeedMaxPc (aka Max Tuneup) is a company that developed, what experts refer to as malicious rogue software (or scareware) titled SpeedMaxPc PC Optimizer in 2010. SpeedMaxPc PC Optimizer and related software is allegedly used as a PC optimizer that specializes in Windows registry performance, high performance defragmentation file extensions, data recovery and spyware & malware protection.
SpeedMaxPc can be downlaoded from a variety of websites, as well as the SpeedMaxPc.com website in free and paid/registered versions (do not download SpeedMaxPc PC Optimizer). SpeedMaxPc has thousands of complaints about destroying computer functionality as well as installing malware, viruses, Trojans, and worms to systems using the SpeedMaxPc PC optimizer software.
Is SpeedMaxPc PC Optimizer safe, a scam?
When considering Antivirus software or PC Optimizer software, people often ask or want to know, is SpeedMaxPc safe, is SpeedMaxPc legit?
- SpeedMaxPC is not safe to use.
- SpeedMaxPc is not a legitimate high tech PC optimizer.
- SpeedMaxPC is a scam.
If you are considering using the SpeedMaxPC PC Optimizer software to repair issues facing your computer, do not.
- Antivirus Software Suggestions
If SpeedMaxPC is installed onto your computer, you are at risk of falling victim to cyber crime involving credit theft, extortion, and identity theft.
Is SpeedMaxPc malware, virus?
Yes, SpeedMaxPC is commonly categorized as Scareware and rogue software.
- Once SpeedMaxPC is installed and initiated, SpeedMaxPC will scan and display fake registry errors and state drivers need updating. When the scan is finished, manually stopped, or when clicking through the interface SpeedMaxPc will uses audio files which may state the amount of errors on the system, etc.
- The fake errors and information displayed by the SpeedMaxPC scanner include system problems, malware, performance problems, privacy items, and junk files.
- SpeedMaxPC may bundle with and install third party programs alongside the SpeedMaxPC PC Optimizer software. These third parties have been reported to be related to adware and spyware platforms, including browser hijackers that install browser helper objects such as extensions and toolbars without permission.
How To Remove SpeedMaxPc – Uninstall SpeedMaxPc PC Optimizer
SpeedMaxPc is known to bundle with browser helper objects (BHOs) such as add-ons, extensions, and toolbars. These are often referred to as browser hijackers. If your internet browseris redirecting to unwanted websites or your home page has changed without your consent you most likely are infected with a browser hijacker.
1. How To Uninstall SpeedMaxPC Software (SpeedMaxPC PC Optimizer)
SpeedMaxPC PC Optimizer software can be uninstalled using Window’s Uninstaller. Use the instructions below to uninstall SpeedMaxPc software.
1. Access Window’s Start Menu and select Control Panel
2. Select Uninstall a program or Add and remove programs
3. Search for SpeedMaxPC PC Optimizer in the list of installed programs, double click it to uninstall SpeedMaxPC or highlight/select the item and click the Uninstall button.
4. Once the intent to uninstall SpeedMaxPC is orchestrated, SpeedMaxPc prompts a window, click Uninstall Product on the bottom of the pop up window to complete uninstalling Speed Max Pc:
2. System Restore (Troubleshoot)
Perform a system restore to an automatic restore point created by Window’s each week and during system updates, including installation of new software such as How To Uninstall SpeedMaxPc. System Restores can be very helpful to remove all types of malware. They can even be used to remove browser add-ons and extensions.
3. Anti-Malware Software (Detect And Remove Malware)
Malwarebytes is the most recommended Antivirus / Anti-Malware software used to scan, detect, and remove malware. View other Antivirus recommendations. Use either free or paid versions to perform a full system scan to detect and remove malware initially infecting your system or to remove rogue software.