how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com referral traffic (Google Analytics)
how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com is not only a URL on the ilovevitaly.com domain that keyword spams your Google Analytics data it also spams your referral traffic with fraudulent data. You may think that someone from how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com was referred to your website but that is not the case. how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com takes advantage of a type of web traffic known as ghost traffic that doesn’t actually land on your website. Instead, it spams your Google Analytics data with deceptive and eye-catching content in order to provoke you to visit the website.
The people behind the how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com website are notorious for referrer spam. They have many domain names and have been doing this for quite some time. Referrer spam and how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com referral traffic is essentially harmless to your website but if you value your website’s appreciate data it can be a problem.
how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com referral traffic can mess up your Google Analytics reports. For example, it will appear to land on your website on a single webpage and leave from the same webpage which will create a 100% bounce rate. If how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com referrals fill your data multiple times per day your bounce rate and other data measured in Google Analytics reports can get out-of-hand.
How to block how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com referral traffic
This guide shows you how to block how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com referrals in Google Analytics with a filter that stops how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com referrer spam at the source.
1. Open your Google Analytics account and go to the Admin tab and click All Filters.
2. Click the ADD FILTER button to create a new exclude filter.
3. Add how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com or something you can easily remember as the Filter Name.
4. Select the Custom Filter Type.
5. In Filter Field, find and select Campaign Source in the list. In the Filter Pattern text box, add how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com and click the blue Save button on the bottom of the webpage. To add multiple URLs to the same filter you can make a Filter Pattern similar to this with a | between each URL: example.com | how.to.travel.and.make.money.online.for.free.with.maps.ilovevitaly.com | ilovevitaly.com