How to remove Search.twcc.com
Search.twcc.com is a website that is not associated with a computer virus or browser hijacker program; However, there are a few malicious websites that want to deceive you in thinking that there is such thing as a Search.twcc.com virus although there is not. The only issue with Search.twcc.com are the slanderous articles written online by fake anti-spyware websites that want to trick you into believing this is a virus in order to get you to download rogue programs or programs that cannot remove this website from your browser settings.
Some websites may claim that a rogue scan-only program can be used to remove Search.twcc.com, but that is not the case. The malicious websites that claim this only want you to download the scan-only program so it can pretend that there is malware on your computer once you use it to scan your computer. It utilizes this deceptive method in order to trick you into purchasing or registering the full version of the scan-only program for a semi-annual fee.
In reality, no anti-spyware or Antivirus program can help you remove Search.twcc.com because the program is a search engine associated with Time Warner Cable services.
If your browser redirects you to Search.twcc.com it is because you are a customer at Time Warner Cable and your network may be setup to direct you to this website at certain times.
You can remove Search.twcc.com from your homepage, new tab page, and search engine by following the instructions below for your affected internet browser:
- How to change your Google Chrome homepage
- How to change your Google Chrome search engine
- How to remove extensions from Chrome
- How to change your Mozilla Firefox homepage
- How to change your Mozilla Firefox search engine
- How to remove add-ons from Firefox
- How to change your Microsoft Internet Explorer homepage
- How to change your Microsoft Internet Explorer search engine
- How to remove add-ons from Internet Explorer