How to remove HD-V2.2V01.10 (Virus Removal Guide)
What is HD-V2.2V01.10?
If HD-V2.2V01.10 is installed onto your computer, you will notice advertisements associated with the potentially unwanted programs (PUP). This adware is known to use browser helper objects (BHOs), add-ons, and extensions to collect user browser data, serve pop-up advertisements across multiple internet browsers once installed, and cause other issues.
Although this program can cause a variety of issues for computer and internet users, the most apparent symptoms are simply annoying. A user may become bombarded with unwanted pop-up and targeted advertisements generated by this program and associated items that may have been introduced during install.
This adware uses browser attachments to access and collect user browsing data, such as all of a user’s activities, bookmarks, and history information. It will use the gathered information to show advertisements tailored to the user’s data. User data may also be collected and shared with third-party contractors, marketing lists, and other unwanted programs; often resulting in unwanted email spam, junk mail, and telephone calls from telemarketers.
How to remove HD-V2.2V01.10 (Virus Removal)
1. Automatic Removal Guide
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems during the process.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. *Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once the Malwarebytes program has been open, if a scan has not initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to initiate a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to remove the files.
6. You may also chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer prove a threat.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings, fix browser and system startup up settings, and uninstall unwanted software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall unwanted software, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Removal Guide
How to uninstall HD-V2.2V01.10
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section (If you are using Windows 8 you will bypass the Control Panel).
3. In the list of installed programs, search for software titled HD-V2.2V01.10. Once the adware is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any on-screen instructions that may prompt to remove this program.
How to remove HD-V2.2V01.10 add-ons and extensions
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the HD-V2.2V01.10 extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the HD-V2.2V01.10 add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the HD-V2.2V01.10 add-on and remove it if located.