How to remove Gravity Space (Virus Removal Guide)
Gravity Space (also searched for as Gravity Space virus or GravitySpace) is an issue and nuisance for many internet users. Fortunately, Gravity Space adware has a very high detection ratio and most reputable Antivirus and Anti-Malware programs, such as Symantec Norton and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware editions will detect and remove it. However, Gravity Space can also be the sign of a serious computer infection because it rarely installs as a standalone object. The adware is known to commonly bundle with other potentially unwanted programs, adware, browser hijackers, malware, and malicious files. This is why the professional internet security industry and malware analysts strongly recommend to remove Gravity Space if you find that your PC has contracted the adware.
Gravity Space adware injects the webpages you visit with deceptive and targeted style advertisements. The advertisements displayed by this adware usually say something similar to Ads by Gravity Space, Gravity Space Ads, or brought by Gravity Space on them. Gravity Space ads are defined as ‘targeted’ advertisements because they target people based off of their current and past browsing habits. In order to generate targeted style advertisements the adware will initially need to obtain access to and collect personal browsing data, including information about all the websites you visit, the things you search for online, text you input into online text fields, your browser history, browser bookmarks, and more. The adware basically manufactures advertisements it feels you will most likely click on.
This program is often referred to as the Gravity Space virus, but it is not technically defined as a computer virus. Even though the “Gravity Space virus” is not actually a computer virus it is still very similar to a computer virus and is a threat to your privacy. As previously stated it can also be the sign of a severe malware infection, as well as a computer virus issue. The internet security community strongly recommends that you remove Gravity Space if you find it installed on your machine or attached to your internet browser as a browser add-on or extension, as well as to use reputable Antivirus or Anti-Malware software to eradicate any existing malicious files that may arrive with the adware.
Gravity Space and programs like it are usually contracted without knowledge. Gravity Space is often bundled inside third-party software downloaders and bundlers. It may arrive on a computer system once other programs have been introduced to the machine. Software that Gravity Space adware may bundle with includes freeware, shareware, and dubious torrent files.
How to remove Gravity Space (Virus Removal Guide)
This comprehensive Gravity Space removal guide will help you remove Gravity Space virus from your PC and get rid of ads by Gravity Space.
- How to uninstall Gravity Space
- How to remove Gravity Space virus with Malwarebytes
- For Tech Support: Call 1-888-986-8411
How to uninstall Gravity Space
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems you may face.
2. Open Windows Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
3. Click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove program) in the Programs section.
4. Search for Gravity Space in the list of installed programs and select it with your mouse, then click Uninstall. You can also double click Gravity Space to uninstall it.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find Gravity Space in your list of installed program you may need to uninstall additional programs that may have bundled with it.[/note]
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Gravity Space extension in the list and click the trashcan icon.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Search for the Gravity Space add-on and click Remove.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the Gravity Space extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
How to remove Gravity Space virus with Malwarebytes
1. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
[button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=http%3a%2f%2fdownloads.malwarebytes.org%2ffile%2fmbam%2f&redirecthash=79CD12ECAB939D32967B5D05C6C86E32″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#c71414″ hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”false”]Download “Gravity Space” removal tool[/button]
2. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software once it has finished installing.
3. Make sure that Malwarebytes has been updated. To ensure it is updated click Update Now on the Dashboard.
4. Click the large Scan Now button on the dashboard to perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
5. When the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and then click the Finish button or restart your computer if Malwarebytes suggests that you do so.
[note align=”left”]If you are still having issues removing Gravity Space we suggest that use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3 to locate and remove any computer infection that may be present. You may also proceed to option 2 below and view our additional tips to remove Gravity Space.[/note]
Gravity Space virus removal tips
- If you do not find Gravity Space in your list of installed programs you may need to uninstall additional programs. Additional programs may include suspicious titles that may have been contracted around the same time or after the initial infection.
- If you are still having issues removing Gravity Space you should use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3. HitmanPro 3 is the best second opinion scan and removal tool. It can be used to locate and remove remaining threats.
- If you need help our tech support team is standing by 24 hours a day. You can reach tech support at: 1-888-986-8411