If you see an increase in referral traffic from getrichquick.ml in your website’s analytical reports it means that your Google Analytics account is being targeted by a spammer. Getrichquick.ml referral traffic is a type of web spam known as referrer spam. Referrer spam allows spammers to promote their websites and services by mixing fraudulent data into Google Analytics reports around the world. However, in doing so, the spammers completely disregard the websites they target and can ruin data measured in Google Analytics reports.
It may appear as if someone visited your website from getrichquick.ml, but no one actually did. The referral traffic is ghost traffic that only targets your Google Analytics data.
The reason why getrichquick.ml is spamming your website’s Google Analytics data is to get your attention and persuade you to visit the URL in your browser. The URL is promoting what appears to be an advance-pay fee scam that claims you can earn money online and/or an affiliate for writing-jobs.net named kingfranek who owns and monitors getrichquick.ml and uses affiliate links to third-party websites.
We do not recommend websites that engage in referrer spam. Referrer spam is a blackhat SEO tactic that completely disregards your website’s data in order to desperately and recklessly promote online content.
Referrer spammers typically target your website’s data for several reasons:
- Referrer spammers want to promote a website and want you to visit the webpage or search for it online through Google search engine results pages.
- Referrer spammers want to boost their rank on Google search engine results pages by creating backlinks. They do this by logging requests into your website’s access log, which is then crawled by Google’s indexing bots and seen as a backlink to the spam site.
Getrichquick.ml Google Analytics referrer spam can ruin your website’s analytical data measured by Google Analytics. It can affect most of the data in your reports with fake web traffic and data. For example, getrichquick.ml referrals will appear to land on a single webpage on your website and leave from the same website, which will create a 100% bounce rate. If your website is targeted by referrer spammers you may not be able to identify your website’s bounce rate. The same can be said about other data measured in most Google Analytics reports.
Getrichquick.ml WHOIS information
Domain name: GETRICHQUICK.ML Organisation: Mali Dili B.V. Point ML administrator P.O. Box 11774 1001 GT Amsterdam Netherlands Phone: +31 20 5315725 Fax: +31 20 5315721 E-mail: abuse: , copyright infringement:
Getrichquick.ml Technical Information
Domain Nameservers: NS3.AZ.PL NS1.AZ.PL
How to block getrichquick.ml referral spam in Google Analytics
1. Open your Google Analytics account and go to the Admin tab. Click All Filters on the left side.
2. Click the + ADD FILTER button to create a new filter.
3. Add getrichquick.ml or something else that you can remember as the Filter Name.
4. Select the Custom Filter Type from the two options.
5. In Filter Field Field select Campaign Source.
6. In the Filter Pattern box, add getrichquick.ml and click the blue Save button on the bottom of the webpage. To add multiple URLs to the same filter you can make a Filter Pattern similar to this with a | between each URL: example.com | getrichquick.ml