How to remove Ads by FreeDelivery (Virus Removal Guide)
FreeDelivery (also known as FreeDelivery virus, Free Delivery) is adware that is primarily detected as a potentially unwanted program (PUP) by most reputable security programs. Ads by FreeDelivery are caused by browser helper objects (BHOs), add-ons, and extensions that use illusive techniques to get onto a computer system and affected internet browsers without user knowledge. Once FreeDelivery adware is contracted it will serve targeted advertisements based off of browser data that it collects. Information collected includes all activities, bookmarks, history, and other data.
FreeDelivery adware is reported to share browsing data it collects with various third-parties and sponsored programs, which can cause unwanted email spam, junk mail at home, and telephone calls from telemarketers, as well as pop-up advertisements from different advertisement-serving platforms.
Potential FreeDelivery malware is commonly known as the “FreeDelivery virus” even though the unwanted program is not a computer virus. However, the FreeDelivery virus is very intrusive before and after install, it modifies existing browser and system settings (including browser and system start-up protocols), and it primarily bundles with other unwanted programs, malware, and malicious threats that can cause further issues and will also need to be removed.
How to remove FreeDelivery virus
This FreeDelivery removal guide will help you completely remove the FreeDelivery virus, potentially unwanted programs, uninstall FreeDelivery malware, and get rid of ads by FreeDelivery across Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
- Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
- Step 3: Uninstall FreeDelivery
- Step 4: Remove FreeDelivery browser attachments
- Step 5: For Tech Support Call: 1-888-879-0084
Step 1: Scan your computer for malware
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing FreeDelivery. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the Anti-Malware program. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Click the Quarantine All button when the scan is finished in order to isolate and remove the files the Anti-Malware program has detected. You may be asked to reboot your computer to finish the process.
Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
1. Install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall FreeDelivery using CCleaner, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
Step 3: Uninstall FreeDelivery
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section.
3. In the list of installed programs, search for FreeDelivery. Once the program is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any on-screen instructions that may prompt to remove this program. Repeat the steps to remove additional unwanted programs.
4. Restart your computer.
Step 4: Remove FreeDelivery browser attachments
1. Click on the Customize icon (3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the FreeDelivery extension and other suspicious extensions and remove them individually by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the FreeDelivery add-on and other suspicious add-ons and remove them if located.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the FreeDelivery add-on, click it, and click the Remove button. Remove other suspicious add-ons if found. If the Remove button does not appear you must first uninstall associated software through the Control Panel.