How to remove Free Weather Forecast (Virus Removal Guide)
Free Weather Forecast
Free Weather Forecast is another Windows desktop object found in the adware category of possible computer threats. This program is entirely advertisement-supported and can be considered a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) that manipulates and utilizes browser helper objects (BHOs), add-ons, and extensions in order to access user browsing data and display pop-up advertisements on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Internet Explorer targeting user data.
Potential Free Weather Forecast malware may claim to be a free tool for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems that can be helpful with displaying local and international weather alerts and alerts about natural disasters; However, this program is found to be a nuisance for many computer users as it will continuously generate pop-up advertisements and can slow the performance of a computer, as well as use memory and resources that affect internet speeds and functionality.
Furthermore, if you find Free Weather Forecast installed on your computer, it is certainly suggested that additional third-party programs such are also installed. These programs must also be removed during the eradication process in order to stop unwanted advertisements and fix slow computer performance.
How to remove Free Weather Forecast (Virus Removal)
This Free Weather Forecast removal guide will help you remove the Free Weather Forecast virus and uninstall Free Weather Forecast malware from Windows in order to get rid of unwanted pop-up advertisements and browser redirects on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Automatic Removal Guide
- Manual Removal Guide
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-879-0084 and we will kindly assist you with removing this computer infection.
1. Automatic Removal Guide
Use the instructions below to automatically remove Free Weather Forecast and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. *Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once the Malwarebytes program has been open, if a scan has not initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to initiate a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to remove the files.
6. You may also chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer prove a threat.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings, system startup up settings, and uninstall unwanted software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall unwanted software, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Removal Guide
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall Free Weather Forecast adware from Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
How to uninstall Free Weather Forecast
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to access the Windows 8 Start Menu).
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for Free Weather Forecast and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button.
How to remove Free Weather Forecast add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions below to remove Free Weather Forecast add-ons and extensions from Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. It may be necessary to remove third-party browser attachments.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Free Weather Forecast extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Free Weather Forecast add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Free Weather Forecast add-on and remove it if located.