How to remove Find Ultra Premium Merchants – FUPM (Virus Removal Guide)
What is Find Ultra Premium Merchants?
Find Ultra Premium Merchants (also known as FUPM, F.U.P.M.) is advertisement-supported freeware in the adware category of computer threats. This adware and programs that is installs alongside with can cause many complications for computer users and may violate a user’s privacy by accessing and collecting sensitive and identifiable user browsing data.
Browsing data collected by potential Find Ultra Premium Merchants malware and associated programs include all browsing activities, bookmarks, and browser history. Furthermore, Find Ultra Premium Merchants adware can read and modify browser settings, causing other unwanted activities aside from generic pop-up advertisements. Other activities include browser redirects and a loss in internet connectivity and functionality due to excessive usage of valuable resources.
Aside from unwanted advertisements and browser activity, this adware is often mistakenly referred to as the Find Ultra Premium Merchants virus by the public and irresponsible analysts. However, this adware is not defined as a computer virus despite efforts from unethical blogs who wish to frighten users into purchasing their services or affiliated products. This is something internet users should be careful of.
How to remove Find Ultra Premium Merchants (Virus Removal)
1. Automatic Removal Guide
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the Anti-Malware program. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once Malwarebytes has been opened, if a scan or update has not automatically initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the detected files. You may be asked to reboot your computer after removal to completely remove detected files.
6. You can chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer provide a threat.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings that have been changed during this infection. It can also fix system startup up settings and help uninstall unwanted software.
1. Install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall unwanted software, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Removal Guide
How to uninstall Find Ultra Premium Merchants
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to gain access to the Windows 8 Start Menu. Windows 8 may also select Programs and Features).
2. In Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program in the Programs section (If you are using Windows 8 you will bypass the Control Panel).
3. In the list of installed programs, search for software titled Find Ultra Premium Merchants. Once the adware is located, double click the unwanted program or select it with your mouse and click the Uninstall button. *Follow any on-screen instructions that may prompt to remove this program.
How to remove Find Ultra Premium Merchants add-ons and extensions
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Find Ultra Premium Merchants extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Find Ultra Premium Merchants add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Find Ultra Premium Merchants add-on, click it, and click the Remove button. If the button does not appear you must first uninstall associated software through the Control Panel.