Remove CryptoTorLocker2015 (Virus Removal Guide)
The CryptoTorLocker2015 virus (Crypto Tor Locker 2015 virus) is very dangerous malware categorized as ransomware that infiltrates a computer system, encrypts personal files, and demands the user pay a fine of $500 (or other amount) in order to purchase a key used to decrypt the encrypted files and regain full access to the computer.
The CryptoTorLocker2015 virus will block access to a computer system with a page or window that says “YOUR PERSONAL FILES ARE ENCRYPTED” (or other). The page or window associated with CryptoTorLocker2015 malware may also include instructions and will claim that “all files, including videos, photos and documents on your computer are encrypted.” Furthermore, the virus may state that “guaranteed recover is provided within 10 days” of completing the instructions. An example of a generic lock page and instructions are included below:
Your important files encryption produced on this computer: photos, videos, documents, etc. Here is a complete list of encrypted files, and you can personally verify this.
Encryption was produced using a unique public key RSA-2048 generated for this computer. To decrypt files you need to obtain the private key.
The single copy of the private key, which will allow you to decrypt the files, located on a secret server on the Internet; the server will destroy the key after a time specified in this window. After that, nobody and never will be able to restore files..
To obtain the private key for this computer, which will automatically decrypt files, you need to pay 100 USD/ 100 EUR/ similar amount in another currency.
Click next to select the method of payment and the currency.
ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE OR DAMAGE THIS SOFTWARE WILL LEAD TO THE IMMEDIATE DESTRUCTION OF THE PRIVATE KEY BY SERVER.
How to remove CryptoTorLocker2015
- CryptoTorLocker2015 removal Software and Tools – Detect and remove CryptoTorLocker2015 ransomware
- System Restore/Reset – Restore PC to date and time before the CryptoTorLocker2015 malware infection
- Tech Support – Call 1-888-879-0084 and they will kindly assist you with removing the CryptoTorLocker2015 computer infection
1. CryptoTorLocker2015 removal Software and Tools
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. *Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once the Malwarebytes program has been open, if a scan has not initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to initiate a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to remove the files.
6. You may also chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer prove a threat.
2. System Restore/Reset
A System Restore/Reset is an easy solution to restore an infected computer to a date and time before it became infected with the CryptoTorLocker2015 computer virus. To learn more please select a link below:
CryptoTorLocker2015 virus removal tips:
If the CryptoTorLocker2015 virus is difficult to remove there are several steps you can use to troubleshoot the removal process:
Ransomware often infects 1 user account on Windows systems at a time. Here are some tips to remove ransomware by using different user accounts.
- Log into an account not affected by malware (with administrative rights) and perform a scan with reputable software to detect and remove malware.
- You can also delete the infected account.
- Other options include creating a new user account to remove malware if only 1 Window’s user account is present on the computer system.
Some variants of ransomware use flash and symptoms of the infection can be halted by denying flash via Macromedia’s real-time options. To learn more and deny flash please visit: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html
Troubleshoot internet/network issues
Safe Mode With Networking can be used to access the Internet for updates, drivers, removal software, or other files if internet and network connectivity is compromised.