How to remove CamKing (Virus Removal Guide)
CamKing is a malicious program that can be included in the trojan category of computer threat detections. It is known to infiltrate a computer system without user knowledge, hide on the infected computer system, and ultimately remain undetected to the average computer user.
The malicious CamKing program can be the culprit of many problems a computer user can face. CamKing is designed to steal personal information, including personally identifiable information, such as your name, home address, telephone number, geographic location, information users submit online, and more. The information collected by CamKing will be shared with various third-parties. The CamKing program can also be used as a door to introduce an infected computer to additional and more severe threats.
Furthermore, CamKing tracks computer users, can cause a computer system to become slow and sluggish or crash, and it can be used to update and maintain other malicious threats on a computer system.
This malicious program is sometimes referred to as the “CamKing virus.”
How did CamKing get on my computer?
The CamKing virus usually infects a computer system without being noticed by the user. It remains hidden on a computer system without adequate real-time protection. CamKing is often contracted from email spam, email attachments, compromised social media content, prohibited torrents, malicious advertisements, and malicious websites.
How to remove CamKing (Removal Guide)
[list style=”pointer” color=”red”]
- Step 1: Remove CamKing malware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings with CCleaner by Piriform
- For Tech Support Call: 1-888-879-0084
Step 1: Remove CamKing malware with Malwarebytes
We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
1. Download and install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
2. Open the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program.
3. Click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan.
4. Once the malware scan is complete, click the Remove Selected button and reboot your computer.
Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings with CCleaner
1. Download and install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.Download CCleaner Free Buy Professional Now
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.