How to remove BUYUNLOCKCODE (Virus Removal)
The BUYUNLOCKCODE virus (Buy Unlock Code virus) is dangerous malware categorized as ransomware that is similar to the FBI virus. BUYUNLOCKCODE ransomware infiltrates a computer system, encrypts personal files, and demands the user pay a fine of $500 (or other amount) in order to purchase a specific key to decrypt the encrypted files.
The BUYUNLOCKCODE virus will block access to a computer system with a page or window that says “YOUR PERSONAL FILES ARE ENCRYPTED” (or other). The page or window associated with BUYUNLOCKCODE malware may also include instructions and will claim that “all files, including videos, photos and documents on your computer are encrypted.” Furthermore, the virus may state that “guaranteed recover is provided within 10 days” of completing the instructions. An example of a generic lock page and instructions are included below:
Hi, your ID = XXXXXXXXXX
All important files were encoded with RSA-1024 encryption algorithm.
There is the only way to restore them – purchase the unique unlock code.
Warning! Any attempt to recovering files without our “Special program” will cause data damage or complete data loss.
As we receive your payment, we will send special program and your unique code to unlock your system.
Guarantee: You can send one of the encrypted file by email and we decode it for free as proof of our abilities.
No sense to contact the police. Your payment must be made to the e-wallet. It’s impossible to trace.
Don`t waste your and our time.
So, if you are ready to pay for recovering your files, please reply this email XXXXXXXX.com
Then we will send payment instructions.
How to remove BUYUNLOCKCODE
- BUYUNLOCKCODE removal Software and Tools – Detect and remove BUYUNLOCKCODE ransomware
- System Restore/Reset – Restore PC to date and time before the BUYUNLOCKCODE malware infection
- Tech Support – Call 1-888-879-0084 and they will kindly assist you with removing the BUYUNLOCKCODE computer infection
1. BUYUNLOCKCODE removal Software and Tools
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. *Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once the Malwarebytes program has been open, if a scan has not initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to initiate a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to remove the files.
6. You may also chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer prove a threat.
2. System Restore/Reset
A System Restore/Reset is an easy solution to restore an infected computer to a date and time before it became infected with the BUYUNLOCKCODE computer virus. To learn more please select a link below:
BUYUNLOCKCODE virus removal tips:
If the BUYUNLOCKCODE virus is difficult to remove there are several steps you can use to troubleshoot the removal process:
Ransomware often infects 1 user account on Windows systems at a time. Here are some tips to remove ransomware by using different user accounts.
- Log into an account not affected by malware (with administrative rights) and perform a scan with reputable software to detect and remove malware.
- You can also delete the infected account.
- Other options include creating a new user account to remove malware if only 1 Window’s user account is present on the computer system.
Some variants of ransomware use flash and symptoms of the infection can be halted by denying flash via Macromedia’s real-time options. To learn more and deny flash please visit: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/help09.html
Troubleshoot internet/network issues
Safe Mode With Networking can be used to access the Internet for updates, drivers, removal software, or other files if internet and network connectivity is compromised.