How to block burn-fat.ga referral spam in Google Analytics
Burn-fat.ga referral spam in Google Analytics
This webpage contains a guide that shows you how to block burn-fat.ga referral spam (referrer spam) in Google Analytics by creating an exclude filter.
What is burn-fat.ga?
Burn-fat.ga is one of the latest referrer spam URLs that spams your Google Analytics account with fraudulent web data. The kingfranek domain is operated by someone named kingfranek who utilizes other referrer spam domain names to promote various online schemes via affiliate links. If you notice burn-fat.ga referral traffic mixed in with Google Analytics reports it means that your account is being targeted by this specific referrer spammer. It should be noted that this type of web traffic does not mean that someone from burn-fat.ga was actually referred to your website. Burn-fat.ga referral traffic does not actually land on your website. It is a type of web traffic known as referrer spam.
Burn-fat.ga referrer spam is not harmful to your website and will not affect your rank in Google Search Results Pages, it can ruin the data collected in your Google Analytics reports. For example, burn-fat.ga referrals will appear to land on a single webpage on your website and leave from the same website, which will create a 100% bounce rate. If your website is targeted by referrer spammers you may not be able to identify your website’s bounce rate. The same can be said about other data measured in most Google Analytics reports.
Why is burn-fat.ga spamming my website?
The reason why burn-fat.ga is spamming your website’s Google Analytics account is to get your attention and provoke you to visit the URL in your web browser. If you visit the URL you will be redirected to http://www.3weekdiet.com/?hop=kingfranek.
We do not recommend services or products provided by websites that engage in referrer spam. Referrer spam is a blackhat SEO tactic that completely disregards your website’s data in order to desperately and recklessly promote online content.
How to create an exclude filter
1. Open your Google Analytics account and go to the Admin tab. Click Filters on the right side of the webpage under the VIEW section.
2. Click the + ADD FILTER button to create a new filter.
3. Add burn-fat.ga or something else that you can remember as the Filter Name. If you plan to add more spam URLs to the list you can name the list something like “Referrer Spam Filter.”
4. Select the Custom Filter Type from the two options.
5. In Filter Field Field select Campaign Source.
6. In the Filter Pattern box, add burn-fat.ga and click the blue Save button on the bottom of the webpage. To add multiple URLs to the same filter you can make a Filter Pattern similar to this with a | between each URL: example.com | example.com | burn-fat.ga
Burn-fat.ga WHOIS information
Domain name: BURN-FAT.GA Organisation: Gabon TLD B.V. My GA administrator P.O. Box 11774 1001 GT Amsterdam Netherlands Phone: +31 20 5315725 Fax: +31 20 5315721 E-mail: abuse: , copyright infringement: Domain Nameservers: DNS9.LINUXPL.COM NS9.LINUXPL.COM