How to remove Best security tool (Virus Removal Guide)
How to remove Best security tool (Virus Removal Guide)
- Option 1: Automatically remove Best security tool virus with Malwarebytes
- Option 2: Manually remove Best security tool
- Option 3: Call Tech Support at 1-866-521-2427
Best security tool (also searched for as Best security tool virus, Best security tool 32 bit) is a dangerous potentially unwanted program (PUP) and the name of a process associated with the rogue Malware Protection Live program. Best security tool typically obtains access to a PC it infects alongside other unwanted programs and malware via software bundlers and third-party download managers without user knowledge. Once Best security tool is installed it will display a check mark icon on Windows task bar and will create processes titled Best security tool.exe that it uses to run every time Windows starts.
Best security tool is promoted as a free anti-malware engine for your PC. It claims to leverage cloud based threat detection and daily definition updates to protect you from malware and potentially unwanted programs. Best security tool was promoted and introduced to us through illegal media files.
Best security tool and programs like it are usually contracted without knowledge. Best security tool is often bundled inside third-party software downloaders and bundlers. It may arrive on a computer system once other programs have been introduced to the machine. Software that Best security tool adware may bundle with includes freeware, shareware, and dubious torrent files.
[fancy_box title=”Best security tool overview”]
- Best security tool bundles with other potentially unwanted programs and malware.
- Best security tool is usually bundled inside installers and downloaders distributed as dubious torrents or as freeware programs distributed by websites similar to download.com and softonic.com.
- Best security tool is a program or a process associated with rogue software. If you find a process running titled “Best security tool” it means that your computer has contracted a rogue computer program.
- Best security tool makes unwanted changes to existing Windows settings (such as Windows registry) and schedules new tasks which allow it to run every time Windows starts and check to see if the program has been disabled. If the program has been disabled it will enable itself to run.
Option 1: Automatically remove Best security tool virus with Malwarebytes
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
2. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
[button link=”https://store.malwarebytes.org/342/cookie?affiliate=23046&redirectto=http%3a%2f%2fdownloads.malwarebytes.org%2ffile%2fmbam%2f&redirecthash=79CD12ECAB939D32967B5D05C6C86E32″ align=”center” bgcolor=”#ff0000″ hoverbgcolor=”#c71414″ hovertextcolor=”#ffffff” textcolor=”#ffffff” size=”large” style=”flat” fullwidth=”false”]Download “Best security tool” removal tool[/button]
3. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software once it has finished installing.
4. Make sure that Malwarebytes has been updated. To ensure it is updated click Update Now on the Dashboard.
5. Click the large Scan Now button on the dashboard to perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
6. When the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and then click the Finish button or restart your computer if Malwarebytes suggests that you do so.
[note align=”left”]If you are still having issues removing Best security tool we suggest that use a second opinion scanner and removal tool such as HitmanPro to locate and remove any malicious files that may be present.[/note]
Option 2: Manually remove Best security tool
How to uninstall Best security tool
1. Open Windows Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove program) in the Programs section.
3. Search for Best security tool in the list of installed programs and select it with your mouse, then click Uninstall. You can also double click Best security tool to uninstall it.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find Best security tool in your list of installed program you may need to uninstall additional programs that may have bundled with it. You can view our additional tips to remove Best security tool below.[/note]
How to remove Best security tool add-ons and extensions
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Best security tool extension in the list and click the trashcan icon.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Search for the Best security tool add-on and click Remove.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the Best security tool extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find Best security tool in your list of add-ons and extensions you may need to remove additional attachments that may have bundled with it. You can view our additional tips to remove Best security tool below.[/note]
Best security tool virus removal tips
- If you do not find Best security tool in your list of installed programs you may need to uninstall additional programs. Additional programs may include suspicious titles that may have been contracted around the same time or after the initial infection.
- If you are still having issues removing Best security tool you should use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3. HitmanPro 3 is the best second opinion scan and removal tool. It can be used to locate and remove remaining threats.
[frame_box] For Tech Support Call: