Barnyard Deals virus
Barnyard Deals virus (BarnyardDeals virus) is the title of a Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) that is often detected as adware and a browser hijacker by third-party security vendors. Barnyard Deals has also been reported to associate with and additionally be detected as spyware. Potential Barnyard Deals malware has been reported by users to change existing internet browser settings of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and other internet browsers by utilizing Windows software, including browser helper objects (BHOs), as well as browser attachments including add-ons, extensions, and plugins.
In turn, Barnyard Deals displays unwanted advertisements and causes unwanted browser start-ups and redirects to suspicious websites. This primarily occurs when a user opens a new browser window, opens a new browser tab, or searches the web using the browser address or omni bar.
Barnyard Deals adware and associated programs may also collect user information used to display targeted advertisements. This information may also be distributed to third-party contractors associated with marketing and mailing lists. This can result in unwanted email spam, junk mail, and phone calls from telemarketers.
If potential Barnyard Deals malware is installed, affected internet browsers can become corrupted by a wide variety of advertisements, including pop-under advertisements that take up an entire browser window or browser tab, generic banner and skyscraper advertisements like you see on most websites, in-text ads that pop-up when a user hovers over hyper-linked text like Text Enhance, and/or pop-up advertisements that appear when a user hovers over images with their mouse pointer. Most of these advertisements will say something similar to “brought by Barnyard Deals.”
How does Barnyard Deals infect a computer?
Barnyard Deals is not technically a computer virus or malware. This adware program primarily bundles with third-party freeware and shareware distributed by websites such as download.com and can also be found in advertisements, torrents, and other items on media related websites such as thepiratebay.se.
Users are sometimes given the opportunity to accept or decline an offer to install Barnyard Deals software and other items during the setup process of third-party software; However, the request to decline the offer is often ignored or presented in a very confusing manner.
How to remove Barnyard Deals virus
- Option 1: Barnyard Deals Removal Software & Tools – This first option details how to remove Barnyard Deals malware using the free or full versions of Hitman Pro Anti-Malware by SurfRight and/or CCleaner by Piriform.
- Option 2: Barnyard Deals Manual Removal- This second option details how to manually uninstall Barnyard Deals and remove unwanted browser attachments
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-879-0084 and they will kindly assist you with removing this computer infection.
1. Barnyard Deals Removal Software & Tools
Use the instructions below to automatically remove Barnyard Deals and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
Hitman Pro by SurfRight
The free, trial, or full version of Hitman Pro can be used to remove malicious files, tracking cookies, and other traces of adware, unwanted programs, and severe forms of malware.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or purchase the full version of Hitman Pro software.
3. Once Hitman Pro is installed, open the program and click Next to start scanning your computer. *If you are using the free version you may chose to create a copy or perform a one-time scan.
4. When the scan is complete, click the Next button again to delete any threats or traces on your system.
5. If you are initially using the free version, to activate it, enter your email address twice and click the Activate button.
6. Restart your computer by selecting Reboot.
Your computer should now be clean of threats, tracking cookies, malware, and other unwanted traces.
CCleaner by Piriform
The free or full version of CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings startup up settings, and uninstall Barnyard Deals adware and associated third-party software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall Barnyard Deals and other unwanted programs, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for Barnyard Deals, etc. in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Barnyard Deals Manual Removal
The guide below provides easy steps to manually uninstall Barnyard Deals adware from Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 Operating Systems.
It may be necessary to uninstall third-party software to remove this infection.
How to uninstall Barnyard Deals
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to access the Windows 8 Start Menu).
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for Barnyard Deals and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button.
How to remove Barnyard Deals add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions below to remove Barnyard Deals add-ons and extensions from Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
It may be necessary to remove third-party browser attachments.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Barnyard Deals extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Barnyard Deals add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Barnyard Deals add-on and remove it if located.
- How to remove Adware (Removal Guide)
- How to remove Restore Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, and 7 Operating Systems
- How to remove Refresh/Reset Microsoft Windows 8 Operating Systems
- How to remove hijacked homepage Internet Explorer (Video)
- How to remove hijacked homepage Firefox (Video)
- How to remove hijacked homepage Chrome (Video)