How to remove Arcade Yum (Virus Removal Guide)
Arcade Yum is an advertisement-supported Microsoft Windows program and browser add-on and extension for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer that has been flagged by numerous security vendors as adware and has been noted for suspicious behavior. Arcade Yum adware is generally arranged to access, collect, and change browser activity, history, bookmarks, and themes in order to promote sponsored items and serve targeted advertisements.
The primary symptom of the Arcade Yum virus (although not technically a computer virus) a user may initially notice are pop-up advertisements that appear when a user is browsing the web. These advertisements may be delivered in different advertisement styles, such as skyscrapers, banners, generic pop-ups, and pop-under ads that take up an entire browser window.
If you find Arcade Yum adware installed on your computer or attached to an affected internet browser, it is highly likely that additional third-party programs are also installed. These programs must be removed in order to stop unwanted advertisements and decreased computer and internet performance.
How to remove Arcade Yum (Virus Removal)
This Arcade Yum removal guide will help you remove the Arcade Yum virus and uninstall Arcade Yum malware from Windows in order to get rid of unwanted pop-up advertisements and browser redirects on Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Automatic Removal Guide
- Manual Removal Guide
- For Tech Support – Call 1-888-879-0084 and we will kindly assist you with removing this computer infection.
1. Automatic Removal Guide
Use the instructions below to automatically remove Arcade Yum and third-party malware, as well as automatically remove unwanted search engines from your installed internet browsers.
1. We highly recommend writing down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while following the instructions. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.
3. Once Malwarebytes is installed, run the program. *Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Once the Malwarebytes program has been open, if a scan has not initiated, please click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to initiate a scan. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. Once the scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to remove the files.
6. You may also chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer prove a threat.
CCleaner by Piriform
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings, system startup up settings, and uninstall unwanted software.
1. Install the free or paid version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.
4. To automatically uninstall unwanted software, navigate to the Uninstall tab and search for the program in the list of installed programs. Uninstall the unwanted software as selected by clicking the Run Uninstaller button.
2. Manual Removal Guide
Use the instructions below to manually uninstall Arcade Yum adware from Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
How to uninstall Arcade Yum
1. Access Windows Start Menu and navigate to the Control Panel (on Windows 8, right click the bottom left corner to access the Windows 8 Start Menu).
2. Click Uninstall a program or Add and remove a program.
3. In the list of installed programs search for Arcade Yum and other potentially unwanted software. Once the adware program is located, double click the unwanted program(s) or highlight them in the list and click the Uninstall button.
How to remove Arcade Yum add-ons and extensions
Use the instructions below to remove Arcade Yum add-ons and extensions from Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. It may be necessary to remove third-party browser attachments.
1. Click on the Customize icon (wrench or 3 bar icon) next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the Arcade Yum extension and remove it by clicking the trashcan icon next to it.
1. Type Ctrl+Shift+A.
2. On the Extensions and Plugin search for the Arcade Yum add-on and remove it.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click Tools and select Manage add-ons.
2. On the Toolbars and Extensions tab search for the Arcade Yum add-on and remove it if located.