How to remove Antivirus PRO 2015 (Virus Removal)
What is Antivirus PRO 2015?
Antivirus PRO 2015 (Antivirus PRO 2015 virus) is a rogue Microsoft Windows security program, similar to those in the FakeVimes and Braviax family of rogue computer programs. The Antivirus PRO 2015 virus (rogue program) is primarily known to manufacture non-existent computer security threats in order to scare unsuspecting users into activating and purchasing the fraudulent software.
Antivirus PRO 2015 malware is promoted through various deceptive and unethical means. It can be contracted through advertisements and downloadable content, but is also promoted via other malicious and fake Windows security programs, including Defender PRO 2015.
When a computer becomes infected with the Antivirus PRO 2015 virus, the malicious program will begin to perform a bogus computer scan that will result in numerous non-existent threats. This is a scare tactic used by Antivirus PRO 2015 malware to essentially “scare” computer users into activating and purchasing the fraudulent computer security program. The rogue program does not actually have a real virus database to detect computer infections.
Furthermore, the rogue Antivirus PRO 2015 program may be contracted alongside other unwanted programs, additional malware, and malicious threats that can cause additional issues for computer users. In many cases, programs like this download alongside generic trojan horses, a lesser threats such as adware.
How to remove Antivirus PRO 2015
[list style=”pointer” color=”red”]
Step 1: Scan your computer for Antivirus PRO 2015 malware
1. Download and install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
2. Open the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware program.
3. Click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually run a scan.
4. Once the malware scan is complete, click the Remove Selected button and reboot your computer.
Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings that have been changed during this infection. It can also fix system startup up settings, Windows Registry, and help uninstall unwanted software.
1. Download and install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.Download CCleaner Free Buy Professional Now
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.