How to remove A-Secure 2015 (Virus Removal Guide)
A-Secure 2015 (A Secure, A-Secure 2015 – Unregistered Version)is a dangerous rogue Microsoft Windows security program in the FakeVimes family of computer infections that masquerades as a legitimate program; However, A-Secure 2015 is a rogue program found in the malware category that is known to manufacture non-existent security threats in order to scare computer users into activating and purchasing the fraudulent software.
Once the A-Secure 2015 virus is contracted, the fake Antivirus program will start to perform a bogus computer scan that will ultimately result in numerous infections. The infections found in the scan results do not actually exist. This is a scare tactic used by A-Secure 2015 malware in order to frighten users into activating and purchasing the product and other sponsored items. This is why this type of software is also known as scareware. Also, A-Secure 2015 will not remove any existing malicious files or threats it claims have been introduced to the computer.
Furthermore, potential A-Secure 2015 malware may install alongside other unwanted programs, malware, and additional threats that can cause additional issues for computer users.
A-Secure 2015 scareware also restricts access to the internet and can block legitimate programs used to eradicate it, as well as applications such as Windows Task Manager. It will usually terminate these programs and applications and will display a notification or message stating that the program has become infected.
Severe System Damage!
Spyware and viruses detected in the background. Sensitive system components under attack! Data loss, identity theft and system corruption are possible. Act now, click here for a free security scan.
System security was found to be compromised. Your computer is now infected. Attention, irreversible system changes may occur. Private data may get stolen. Click here now for an instant anti-virus scan.
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
A-Secure 2015 has blocked a program from accessing the internet
This program is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen
Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
How to remove A-Secure 2015
Remove A-Secure 2015 malware in 2 easy steps with this free A-Secure 2015 removal guide. Get rid of the A-Secure 2015 virus, third-party malware, and other malicious programs using each step provided on this webpage.
Step 1: Scan your computer for A-Secure 2015 malware
1. We highly recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues or problems while removing A-Secure 2015 and other malicious threats. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems.
if you need help give us a call
2. Install the free or full version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. The full version enables real-time protection to block malware and unwanted programs from infecting your computer, while the free version is just a free scan and removal tool.
3. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware after install. Malwarebytes may automatically begin to update and scan your computer at this point.
4. Click the large Scan Now button or visit the “Scan” tab to manually perform a scan once the Anti-Malware program has opened. Before the scan is started Malwarebytes may ask to update the software, make sure to do so if prompted to.
5. When the malware scan is complete, click the Quarantine All button to isolate and remove the detected files. You may be asked to reboot your computer after removal to completely remove detected files.
6. You can additionally chose to visit the History tab and click Delete All to remove these files from the Quarantine log, although these files no longer provide a threat.
Step 2: Cleanup and repair settings
CCleaner can be used to automatically repair internet browser settings that have been changed during this infection. It can also fix system startup up settings, Windows Registry, and help uninstall unwanted software.
1. Install the free or full version of CCleaner by Piriform.
2. Once installed, open the program and navigate to Cleaner > Windows/Applications and click the Analyze button. Afterwards, click the Run Cleaner button on the bottom right of the program interface.
3. Next, navigate to Tools > Startup and search through each tab starting from windows, internet explorer, etc., all the way to Content Menu, for additional suspicious entries and click Disable and Delete once anything is found.