How to remove 2015 Rewards Survey (Virus Removal Guide)
2015 Rewards Survey ads are a big issue for internet users. Many have complained of 2015 Rewards Survey ads and webpages that contain deceptive surveys. If you notice 2015 Rewards Survey ads while browsing the web your computer has contracted a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and adware. This tupe of adware is primarily designed to access a PC without user knowledge, collect your user browsing data, and inject the webpages you visit with deceptive and intrusive advertisements it feels you are susceptible to click on. 2015 Rewards Survey ads can be delivered as generic banner and skyscrapers, in-text ads, and pop-up ads, but these type of survey ads are usually served through a type of pop-under advertisement which takes up a new browser window or tab. These advertisements are also served across multiple internet browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Apple Safari.
2015 Rewards Survey adware and programs used to promote these unwanted surveys are not technically defined as computer viruses but they are still a threat or the sign of a severe malware infestation. The internet security community strongly recommends that you remove 2015 Rewards Survey programs if you find any installed on your machine or attached to your internet browsers as browser add-ons and extensions. Furthermore, it is recommended to use reputable Antivirus or Anti-Malware software to eradicate any malicious files that may remain present since this type of adware is known to bundle with malicious software and files.
[fancy_box title=”2015 Rewards Survey overview”]
- The 2015 Rewards Survey extension can read and change all your data on the websites you visit and read and change your browsing history.
- The 2015 Rewards Survey extension can manage your apps, extensions, downloads, and themes.
- 2015 Rewards Survey bundles with other potentially unwanted programs and malware.
- 2015 Rewards Survey is usually bundled inside installers and downloaders distributed as dubious torrents or as freeware programs distributed by websites similar to download.com and softonic.com.
- 2015 Rewards Survey injects visited webpages with pop-up and in-text advertisements.
- 2015 Rewards Survey makes unwanted changes to existing Windows settings and schedules new tasks which allow it to run every time Windows starts and check to see if the program has been disabled. If the program is disabled it will enable itself.
How to remove 2015 Rewards Survey (Removal)
[list style=”pointer” color=”red”]
- Option 1: Automatically remove 2015 Rewards Survey with Malwarebytes
- Option 2: Manually remove 2015 Rewards Survey
- Option 3: Call Tech Support 1-888-986-8411
Option 1: Automatically remove 2015 Rewards Survey with Malwarebytes
1. We recommend that you write down the toll free number below in case you run into any issues while removing this infection. Our techs will kindly assist you with any problems you may face.
2. Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.Download “2015 Rewards Survey” removal tool
3. Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software once it has finished installing.
4. Make sure that Malwarebytes has been updated. To ensure it is updated click Update Now on the Dashboard.
5. Click the large Scan Now button on the dashboard to perform a scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software.
6. When the scan is complete click the Remove Selected button and then click the Finish button or restart your computer if Malwarebytes suggests that you do so.
[note align=”left”]If you are still having issues removing 2015 Rewards Survey we suggest that use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3 to locate and remove any computer infection that may be present. You may also proceed to option 2 below and view our additional tips to remove 2015 Rewards Survey.[/note]
Option 2: Manually remove 2015 Rewards Survey
How to uninstall 2015 Rewards Survey
1. Open Windows Start Menu and go to the Control Panel.
2. Click Uninstall a program (or Add and remove program) in the Programs section.
3. Search for 2015 Rewards Survey in the list of installed programs and select it with your mouse, then click Uninstall. You can also double click 2015 Rewards Survey to uninstall it.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find 2015 Rewards Survey in your list of installed program you may need to uninstall additional programs that may have bundled with it. You can view our additional tips to remove 2015 Rewards Survey below.[/note]
How to remove 2015 Rewards Survey add-ons and extensions
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome icon and go to More tools > Extensions.
2. Search for the 2015 Rewards Survey extension in the list and click the trashcan icon.
1. Open the Menu and click Add-ons.
2. Search for the 2015 Rewards Survey add-on and click Remove.
1. Go to Safari > Preferences > Extensions.
2. Search for the 2015 Rewards Survey extension in the list and click the Uninstall button.
[note align=”left”]If you do not find 2015 Rewards Survey in your list of add-ons and extensions you may need to remove additional attachments that may have bundled with it. You can view our additional tips to remove 2015 Rewards Survey below.[/note]
Tips to remove 2015 Rewards Survey
- If you do not find 2015 Rewards Survey in your list of installed programs you may need to uninstall additional programs. Additional programs may include suspicious titles that may have been contracted around the same time or after the initial infection.
- If you are still having issues removing 2015 Rewards Survey you should use a second opinion scanner such as HitmanPro 3. HitmanPro 3 is the best second opinion scan and removal tool. It can be used to locate and remove remaining threats.
- If you need help our tech support team is standing by 24 hours a day. You can reach tech support at: 1-888-986-8411